- 250 g yellow wheat noodles, or egg noodles
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 5 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 80 g oyster mushrooms
- 80 g broccoli, chopped into bitesize pieces
- 50 g carrots, sliced into thin matchstick strips
- 100 g Chinese cabbage, sliced into matchstick strips
- 80 g bean sprouts
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200g uncooked shelled de-veined prawns, fresh or frozen
- 80 g fried fish cakes
- 80 g fried fish balls
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar, or Mirin
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the noodles and fry until crispy then place them on paper towel to drain the oil and set aside.
2. Add the peanut oil to the pan and stir-fry the garlic and ginger briefly. Add the oyster mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, and cabbage and cook briefly.
3. Add the bean sprouts, spring onions, prawns, fish cake and fish ball.
4. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and rice vinegar. Mix the cornflour to a paste with chicken stock and stir this into the pan.
5. Bring to the boil and add the sesame oil.
6. Divide the crispy noodles among bowls and spoon the mixed seafood on top.